All negative effects (debuffs, conditions, whatever you want to call them) in Entropic Void are generalized to a small set of Afflictions for simplicity. All afflictions stack in duration.
- Bleeding: Lose X% of your maximum health per second. Health loss is doubled while moving.
- Note: this health loss occurs directly and not as damage; thus, it is unaffected by armor.
- Burning: Lose X% of your maximum health per second.
- Note: this health loss should be significantly higher than that of bleeding; this is balanced by the fact that Burning effects typically have much shorter duration.
- Blinded: Miss all attacks
- Note: this affects attack skills as well as normal attacks.
- Crippled: Your movement speed is reduced by X%.
- Note: you cannot sprint while crippled.
- Shocked: You cannot attack or use skills.
- Note: you can still move, sprint, dodge, etc.
- Stunned: You cannot move, attack, or use skills.
- Note: this is a complete lockdown; while stunned, you functionally cannot do anything.
- Knocked Down: You cannot move, attack, or use skills.
- Note: this is functionally the same as stunned, but visually different.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.