Attributes in Entropic Void function similarly to most other RPGs. There are five attributes: Might, Agility, Precision, Resilience, and Fortitude. Each one increases the player's effectiveness in combat in different ways.
Attributes are not automatically gained as a player levels; instead, each level will grant one passive skill point ; many passives grant attribute bonuses.
Attributes each provide the following bonuses...the number range provided goes from having 0 of that attribute to having a "very high" attribute; what value is considered "very high" has not been determined yet.
- Might: affects how much damage your attacks and skills do
- Damage Multilpier = 100% - 150%
- Agility: affects your stamina regeneration and critical hit chance
- Stamina Regeneration = 10/s - 20/s
- Critical Chance = 10% - 60%
- Perception: affects your skill recharge and critical damage
- Skill Recharge = 100% - 50%
- Critical Damage = 125% - 250%
- Resilience: affects the duration of afflictions on you and health regeneration delay
- Affliction Duration = 100% - 50%
- Health Regeneration Delay = 3s - 0.5s
- Fortitude: affects your total health and health regeneration rate
- Total Health = 1000 - 1500
- Health Regeneration Rate = 10%/s - 20%/s